Fundraising / Bowl-A-Thons
How Can Cloverleaf Help You?
How many times has your organization launched a fundraising effort and been disappointed by the results?
Cloverleaf is pleased to offer an attractive alternative for groups looking to raise money. We can make it easy to raise funds, and enjoyable for the participants as well. We have the tools and experience to run bowling fund raisers for companies, groups, clubs and organizations. We have many different concepts that can be tailored to match the needs for your company, group, club or organization.
FUN-D Raiser Party
The simplest type of fundraiser is a program we call the FUN-D Raiser Party.
The FUN-D Raiser bowling party is easy to conduct and simple to run. It involves getting members of your group or organization to come out for a bowling party (2 games of bowling), with most of the proceeds from the party going back to the group. For example: if 100 people came out each paying $20.00 for the bowling party, $13.50 would go back to the organization, in this case, $1,350.00. In addition you can run drawings and raffles in the bowling center using items donated to the cause by various companies, or items which you have purchased for the event. Your group can arrange for a meal package with Laurentian. Please call for available lanes and pricing.
Cloverleaf has designed a special program to help you raise money for your organization. It's called a Bowl-A-Thon!
Here’s how it works:
- Cloverleaf staff will help you schedule the best day/time to host your Bowl-a-thon.
- Cloverleaf will provide Bowl-a-thon Pledge Sheets for your event. You simply locate as many members of your organization as you can who are willing to participate in a bowl-a-thon.
- Each participant will be given a Pledge Sheet and asked to contact family, friends and neighbours to sponsor them.
- Each person pledges either a set amount (i.e., $5, $10, $20) or a certain amount per pin (i.e., a penny, nickel, and dime).
- The cost of the bow-a-thon includes two (2) or three (3) games of bowling and the use of bowling shoes.
- On the pre-arranged day of the Bowl-a-thon, participants should arrive at Cloverleaf approximately one-half hour prior to bowling to register and get their bowling equipment.
- You provide volunteers to register your participants when they enter Cloverleaf. We provide a registration table in the lobby for your use.
- High yield return per participant (example: if 30 participants each contact ten sponsors to pledge $5, that’s $1,500 raised for your cause!). There is no minimum purchase (utilize as many as two lanes, or the entire bowling center).
- There is no inventory or distribution problem, unlike pizza, candles, cookies and other products used for fundraisers.
- You pay only for the actual number who show up to bowl.
- Everyone can participate at once, or over several days.
- Young or old, strong or not so strong, children, families, senior citizens…all have an opportunity to participate and contribute.
- Easy to organize, easy to monitor, easy to administer.